Sponsorship
Words:Hook
P
hoto:Dizzy (Max the sponsor in the middle, Splitter at the leftside and Hook at the rightside became full pledge members under Max sponsorship)
I cannot deny the fact that sponsorship is a very important thing in an MC. If not, the most crucial thing during prospecting period. Yes you are the prospect of the entire club, but your words, actions and way of thinking all boils down to who mentored you inside the club.
The club will determine your weaknesses and select your mentor based on how they want you to be and in most cases geographical reasons. The club will assign you a sponsor that fits your well-being. Other clubs have sponsorship based on who introduced you to the club, it really depends, their club their rules.
The challenge for most prospects under sponsorship is emptying their cup. I have seen some who quit prospecting because they we're too sensitive about receiving feedbacks from their sponsors. It all boils down to your ability to move away from your civillian antics, and become who you were meant to be under the club. Learning the way of the MC is a job specifically given to your sponsor and other members can contribute as well. Just like in the military, you have an assigned drill Sergeant and officers in charge of your training.
All in all, I cannot thank Max enough that he made me who I am today, and I am proud to say that he was my sponsor in the club. I can say this and will always say this to everyone, Max ain't an easy sponsor. And that is how it should be. What comes easy goes away easy. So these words are for you my brother.
How about you? Who is your sponsor?
With much Love, Loyalty and Respect
#BlackridersMCPhilippines
#BlackridersMCMotherChapter
#BlackridersMCEastCapitalChapter
#BlackRidersMCNorthCapitalChapter
#BlackRidersMCWestCapitalChapter
#BlackRidersMCSouthCapitalChapter
#BlackRidersMCDavaoChapter
#BlackRidersMCPampangaChapter
#BlackRidersMCCaviteChapter
#BlackRidersMCBicolChapter
#BlackRidersMCSanMateoChapter
#BlackRidersMCAntipoloChapter
#BlackridersMCIsabelaChapter
#BlackRidersMCBulacanChapter
#BlackRidersMCBaguioChapter
#BlackRidersMCBenguetChapter
#BlackRiderdMCIloiloChapter
#BlackRidersMCCamarinesNorteProspectiveChapter
#BlackRidersMCPangasinanProspectiveChapter
#BlackRidersMCQuezonProspectiveChapter
#AOAAffiliateClub
#BlackAndWhiteWorld
#SYLO
#Since1972
#RidersForeverForeverRiders

Comments
Post a Comment