Masks

 Words: Hook

Photo: Hook



I have different masks for different groups of people:


-In school, I'm a nerd who always sleeps in the library.

-At home, I'm the kid who always goes out to play with his friends and comes back home late at night, only to escape outside the window to play again.

-At work, I'm this asshole who loves to work easy and never lets anyone give him bullsh*t.


But the most essential identity I have is found within the club. No filters, no restrictions, no drama and most importantly no mask. With my brothers, I am who I truly am.


If you want to know who I really am, call me by my roadname, "Hook," cause I earned that shit for real.


I am Hook from North Capital Chapter, and a proud member of the Biggest Black and White Club in the Philippines. The BlackRiders MC, I am an Affiliate Outlaw, and my club has been standing since 1972. 


We are always riding, and never hiding. 


With much love, loyalty and respect. 


Salute 🖕🏻 to the all my brothers 🏴🏳️


Riders Forever, Forever Riders. 218 Represent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Strong Men Position Themselves in Today's Modern Society

The Resurgence

The Deviation