What is it like to be Surrounded by Great People?

Words: Yeshua Immanuel


When I say '


great' they don't have to be the smartest, richest, nor a famous celebrity to be one. When I say 'great people', they are those who willingly inspires you, who sees your true potential, and most importantly guides you to be become a better version of yourself. 


I was asked once on a job interview, "where do you see yourself in a couple of years?" And I always responded as being part of them for years, even though to myself that is sometimes untrue. Because I am aware of the extreme possibilities that may come in the future.


However, It is when you are sorrounded by these great people that you realize that the question that is often answered without certainty, becomes true and certain. It is when you become aware that this is what you have been aspiring for, the one that you see yourself doing even until when you can no longer do it. 


The awareness where you feel that when you are sorrounded by these great people, you are learning and at the same time aspiring for others to learn. 


There are a lot of avenues and a lot of great people that may sorround you. But the feeling of being at the right place and at the right time equates to a spectrum of certainty that this is the moment and this is the passion. 


So, continue finding those people, and when you do, don't waste that moment.


-Yeshua, a Prospect of  BRMC North Capital


#BlackRidersMCPhilippines

#BlackRidersMCMotherChapter

#BlackRidersMCEastCapitalChapter

#BlackRidersMCNorthCapitalChapter 

#BlackRidersMCWestCapitalChapter

#BlackRidersMCSouthCapitalChapter

#BlackRidersMCDavaoChapter

#BlackRidersMCPampangaChapter

#BlackRidersMCCaviteChapter

#BlackRidersMCBicolChapter

#BlackRidersMCSanMateoChapter

#BlackRidersMCAntipoloChapter

#BlackridersMCIsabelaChapter

#BlackRidersMCBulacanChapter

#BlackRidersMCBaguioBenguetChapter

#BlackRidersMCCamarinesNorteProspectiveChapter

#BlackRidersMCPangasinanProspectiveChapter

#BlackRidersMCQuezonProspectiveChapter

#BlackRidersMCIloiloProspectiveChapter

#AOAAffiliateClub

#BlackAndWhiteWorld

#SYLO

#since1972

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Strong Men Position Themselves in Today's Modern Society

The Resurgence

The Deviation